SCIENCE OF SELF YOGA
25 HOUR CEU - YOGA ALLIANCE APPROVED
Learn how to use the meridian and five-elements system to enhance your yoga practice and teaching skills. This course includes in-depth study of meridian systems, chakras and physical anatomy. Techniques include asana, pranayama and meditation.
- Copy of The Science of Self : Yoga, Pathways, Organs and Emotions by Rose Erin Vaughan - $37 value
- Online course workbook and open-book multiple choice exam.
- Access to online mentoring with Rose Erin Vaughan.
- 25 hours of Yoga Alliance approved Continuing Education (Non-Contact hours).
- This course is required for entry into the SOS Advanced Yoga TT 300-hr program.
REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPLETION:
STUDY: Read and study the entire SOS book included in your package.
The Science of Self : Yoga, Pathways, Organs and Emotions by Rose Erin Vaughan, MSAc
ASSESSMENT : Complete the online exam at your own pace.
ASSESSMENT : Answer 2 out of 3 short essays.
PRACTICUM: Create a service project wherein you design, promote and teach 1 free 60 minute SOS based Yoga class.